Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yep

I'm pretty sure I have the GREATEST family EVER. Which I guess, since most of you are family, means that you all have a great family too. I'm so grateful for EXCELLENT parents, an AWESOME aunt who lets me stay with her every time I come to Utah, two FANTASTIC sets of grandparents, WONDERFUL brothers and their families...And now a NEW future sister-in-law.


I'm not gonna lie, when people write super positive blogs it kind of annoys me, but for some reason I can't help it today. So what if I'm annoying you...deal with it. Be happy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww thanks for including me in there! I'm so glad we got to hang out while you were in Utah! I hope it was fun!

Ashley said...

Aww...just for that, do you want to come over for dinner tonight? We haven't seen you in ages! BLTs?

Melanie said...

Done Ashley, Done!

And Jamie, I had a blast hanging out with you and meeting your family. They're awesome!