Wednesday, April 20, 2011

LONGEST WEEK EVER

I can't believe it's only Wednesday...and I already want to cry. Must...make...it...till...Saturday...

I'm nearing the end of my semester. While this is a happy time it is also the time for extreme stress. It's starting to finally hit me that I've been a slacker and need to read/write up a bajillion books and projects. In addition while I had my spring break a couple weeks ago it is Fresno State's this week. Meaning: I am a super awesome person who is covering a TON of shifts at work. I worked a double shift on Monday and Tuesday, did my regular shift tonight, and will have a double shift again tomorrow. Cue tears...and chocolate (specifically mini cadbury eggs and Reeses peanut butter eggs...btw why are the Reeses eggs SO much better than the regular reeses?).

Which reminds me that there is one bright ray of sunshine...EASTER! And don't judge but I love Easter not only for its religious reasons, but for its AWESOMELY FANTASTIC CANDY (starburst jelly beans anyone?).

4 comments:

Tami said...

long live starburst jelly beans. hang in there!

Jeff Nef said...

i got fat from reading your post

The Carrells said...

Sorry Melanie, but I prefer regular Reeses to the easter eggs. Too much peanut butter. But hang in there and eat some good chocolate for me!

Andrew said...

what jeff said