Saturday, March 5, 2011

We are Family

So for the last few days I keep thinking about how grateful I am for my family. This may seem cheesy (?) but I was thinking about eternity. I kept thinking, "ugh I can't even imagine wanting to spend eternity, or even the rest of my life, with anyone." Then I immediately thought one of my favorite things to do is hang out with my siblings. Perhaps there ARE people I wouldn't mind chilling in the next life with. So...I will be the best aunt and sister. Forget that marriage crap stuff

:D

Love you!

1 comment:

Tami said...

so sweet! we love hanging out with all the sibs too. i remember feeling the same way about wondering how you could ever want to spend forever with someone - until i met someone i could see it with. betting your someone is just around the corner, because you just proclaimed that you don't care and you're not looking. and that's always how it works. :) hope to see ya soon!