I love compliments. I love getting them, I love giving them. They just make me dang happy. And it definitely makes it worth it to actually get ready when I receive one. I think many people's relationships (doesn't matter the type), would be better if everyone complimented others on a regular basis. Random, I know, but I got a lot of compliments yesterday and they made me happy.
Anyway, on to other things...I was hanging out with some guy friends the other night and either I have changed, or they have, but I don't find their sense of humor as fun as I used to. While many of them are a year or two older than me, they were acting pretty immature. We were trying to come up with various things to do and here were a few of their thoughts: Sobe bombs or go egging - in addition to more normal pursuits such as bowling, going to see a movie, and going out for food. I'm happy to say we decided to do one of the normal activites - which included making fruit smoothies and just hanging out and talking. As we were hanging out they mentioned that they were putting together a girls boxing competition for this upcoming Saturday. Fun? I personally don't think so, but they have about 6 or 7 girls willing to do this. They keep trying to get me to do it, because they think I would win (granted I am bigger than all of these girls), but seriously? Hitting others is not my idea of fun (unless I'm really mad at someone, and that hasn't happened in years).
I'm not saying I don't like these guys at all. I still really do enjoy hanging out with them - in fact we went camping the other weekend and had a blast. But sometimes I can't believe the things they come up with. Is this normal behavior for guys? I didn't think so, and I've had a lot of guy friends over the years (a lot more than girl friends). Anyway it just got me to thinking about various guys and what I want for the future. Anyway that is a long discussion/thought process that I won't bring up, but honestly...boys are weird.
1 comment:
The answer is yes. Find me a man that things sobe bombs don't sound fun and i will show you a man who had no childhood.
Post a Comment