So I decided to create a list of books I really, really like. Not a top ten, because I could never rate books, just I LOVE these, and think everyone else should too.
1.Pride and Prejudice
2. Count of Monte Cristo
3. The Hunger Games Series
4. The Twilight Series (if any disagree, I find these books very entertaining. I do know that they are fiction – girls who try looking for their Edward make me a little sick)
5. Books by Meg Cabot – if you are ever looking for a light, stupid, quick read and enjoy books for teenage girls, this is one author for you. I really like the mediator series, the 1800-where r u series, and the runaway series
6. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine – I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book, and always will. But I will admit I do NOT like the movie. Terrible. It doesn’t even deserve to be called Ella Enchanted.
7. I have become a fan of Cinda Williams Chima – she writes the Heir Series, and is starting a new series as well which I really enjoy.
8. Eragon Series
9. Rick Riordan’s books – Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
10. Of course the Harry Potter books
11. I am a really big fan of Robin Mckinley – Beauty, The Blue Sword and others are awesome
12 The Giver – by Lois Lowry
13. Tamora Pierce – another favorite author of mine.
14. Shannon Hale – I love her goose girl series. She also has an adult book called Austenland which is pretty entertaining Here is the summary from Shannon Hale’s website.
15. The Witch of Blackbird Pond
Just a reminder, these are in no particular order and I could go on. Pretty much I just read a ton and ton of young adult books (in case you were wondering), and it also kind of turned into an author list as well. Either way these are all awesome. Also very entertaining and I believe one can never go wrong with them.
2 comments:
Girl what about Gone With The Wind!!! haha I know you LOVE that book! I miss you let's play soon. On a side note- I bought 8 books for two dollars and eighty cents on Saturday!! Wish you were there!!
why put numbers if they're in no particular order? that's just confusing. oh... and i wrote a blog entry last week.
Post a Comment