Well they don't know what or how it happened, but I got something similar to cauliflower ear. It hurts...a lot. I went to get it drained last monday, but it didn't quite work and was swollen the next day. Since my ear had been through so much trauma the day before they didn't feel it was good to try and drain it again (on Tuesday), so we waited until Friday. Yesterday they decided they wanted to do something a bit more intense to drain it, and they didn't numb my ear this time since they already had to do some pretty intense stuff to it. Anyway I'm still a little worried that it will fill up again, but I got pain pills yesterday, I just had to wait an hour or so before I could use them.
4 comments:
Mel! What happened?
Well they don't know what or how it happened, but I got something similar to cauliflower ear. It hurts...a lot. I went to get it drained last monday, but it didn't quite work and was swollen the next day. Since my ear had been through so much trauma the day before they didn't feel it was good to try and drain it again (on Tuesday), so we waited until Friday. Yesterday they decided they wanted to do something a bit more intense to drain it, and they didn't numb my ear this time since they already had to do some pretty intense stuff to it. Anyway I'm still a little worried that it will fill up again, but I got pain pills yesterday, I just had to wait an hour or so before I could use them.
Yikes. I guess we'll add you to our prayer roll. What exactly drains out of your ear? Puss, water, blood? Inquiring minds want to know.
I don't know. Blood for sure. Maybe a little puss. They said some sort of clear liquid, but I didn't get to see it.
Post a Comment