Friday, January 15, 2010

I can't handle it

I can't handle my job. I really can't. I may be losing my mind. It is unorganized, I'm tired of all the complaining clients, the drama at work, and being utterly miserable at a job I dislike. Every day I dread going to work. It gets harder and harder to get out of my bed and ready for each day. But when I start to get really upset I just tell myself that no one really likes their jobs-it's just a way to earn money so you can do stuff later. However that's depressing. Will I ever enjoy a job?

Anyway it's 430 in the morning. I can't sleep because all I think about is how badly I want a new job. Each day this week I've been applying to new jobs and whatnot. But no bites. I realize that I am blessed to have my current job, but I never thought that when I graduated from college I would be working at a depressing job making 15,000 a year. Pathetic. Ugh

2 comments:

Tami said...

yeesh. sorry Melanie! that sounds really miserable. keep at it - something will come along, and you definitely shouldn't always hate your job! i hope you find something you at least sort of like... :) hang in there.

Ellen said...

i have definitely felt trapped by a job i hated so i feel ya. just keep looking for the next move and plan for a killer "I QUIT!" moment! hope you find something soon, we'll throw some prayers out there for you too x x x