Monday, December 21, 2009

I am bored...thus a new post.

Okay I am getting a little annoyed. I know some people don't understand that I am perfectly happy being single, but I am. Really. Anyway when I am getting pressured into at least looking for a guy it annoys me. Cause then this gets into what I want in a guy. I really don't think I'm that picky. My first requirement is just that they are tall, then that they are a good person (and at least not ugly), and that they are enjoyable to be around. Is that so bad? Apparently it is, and I need to lower my standards. WHAT?! Yes, that is what I have been told. Literally to lower them - not expect such tall guys. Um, excuse me?! Have you SEEN how tall I am?

Anyway, here are a few reasons why I want a taller guy than me:
1. I want to be able to wear heels.
2. I want to feel like a girl...be smaller than the guy.
3. I like to look up to the guy I'm dating
4. Along with #3 (and maybe I shouldn't mention this, but I am), I like going on my tippy toes when I kiss a guy. Same thing with cuddling...I like it when they are taller and bigger than me. (but I guess that may fit in with #2)
I guess those aren't very many reasons, but I do NOT want to feel like the bigger person in the relationship. Being smaller makes me feel prettier and more feminine. So there.

3 comments:

Tami said...

you are not alone! i think about 98 percent of girls feel the same way. he'll come along...

Andrew said...

LSAT results? your public is curious

Ellen said...

so that pretty much assures you won't have a british husband!! ha ha ha