Thursday, October 1, 2009

I got a new job

...But not with a new company. Same company, but I got moved up...big time. I am now the program director of the company. Awesome eh? I got a raise, a promotion and health benefits starting in November. Perfect timing-I was worrying about health benefits. As a result of the new job I've been working more and have a lot more responsibilities. Life's been a little crazy. In addition to that I'm taking an LSAT prep course. It meets for 4 hours on Wednesday nights and about 5-6 hours on Saturdays. Crazy...I enjoy the class, but I feel pretty stupid. That logic reasoning section kicks my trash. I challenge you all to take a practice lsat test...it's rough.

Other than that nothing new is going on in my life. Just work, that class and church I guess. I got called as relief society teacher...again. Although I will only be teaching twice this semester-weird huh? I think so too, but it makes it easy that's for dang sure. I don't socialize, and I have no life. I'm getting fat, so I'm thinking about getting a gym membership. And with my raise I might actually be able to afford it. Sweet!

And guys, looks like I'll be coming to California October 29th or so. ...Oh yeah here's big news. My computer is down. The charger is no longer charging my computer...once again. I can't turn it on, and I don't want to pay another $100 for a new charger. The battery is completely dead-never lasts longer than two minutes when it's not plugged in. It sucks.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Sweet! hope you LIKE this job better.

Andrew said...

I think I've checked your page 20 times since your last posting...update much?