So I was talking to some friends last night about blogging and I stated I hadn't written on mine in over a month (sad!) but only because i couldn't think of anything to write. Anyway I was told I needed to update, so here i am. But not like those friends are even going to read my blog to know I updated (since I wouldn't tell them my blog name or whatever).
I guess a lot has happened, but I've seen you all so you know what went down. Took a little trip to San Diego, went to the beach with Greg, Ellen, Ethan, Brent, Tami and their fam, Andrew and Ashley and Clayton and his lady friend. Went on a jaunt to Fresno, chilled with Jeff that week (did some crazy p90x workouts-by the way i'm still doing them a couple times a week but I worry that the people who live beneath me think I'm going to jump through the floor), lounged by the pool, went to the Demi Lovato concert (with David Archuleta!!!), and then came back to my lonely apartment in Utah. Since then I've read a lot of books, hung out a bit with friends but not as much as before since many of them got girlfriends - lame!
But seriously, all of my friends have girlfriends now. Weird. I need to find new friends now. But then they're all going to get girlfriends so what's the point?
While I was writing this I got a call from Detective Gibson. Last week I finally filed with the police about my id theft. I now have a case number, and I have homework that I need to get to him. Plus I have to get a notorized affidavit, whatever that means. I think the detective thinks I'm a retard. I asked him what it was and he said I had one. I was like, what? and he said, "Well you could probably have a copy of the one I've got for your case." This answer really didn't help me much, but I guess I'll just have to go over there and ask him for a copy of whatever it is.
Oh yeah, Emily came to visit me this last weekend-that was fun too! I can't believe how many cousins we have getting married in August. Although I guess the number went down recently-sad. Anyway I think that's about it. Life is boring, but not bad. And I'm excited to see Brent and Tami and Greg and Ellen next week!
3 comments:
we're excited too!
and you know if you are really lonely and needing some company - i have a huge box of annoying stuffed animals i'd LOVE to get rid of.
HA. wouldn't that be creepy!! people come over and you've got little stuffed animals sitting on the couches, hanging out in the kitchen...
hahahhahaa.
Ummmmm, did I miss something? When did your identity get stolen? Was it from when your wallet got stolen? Is this Detective in Provo or Fresno? What did the perps do with your ID?
Haha, Tami that really would be pretty creepy.
And Brent, where have you been? My identity got stolen when my purse was stolen two years ago, but I didn't realize the magnitude until the last few months. The detective is in Provo, and the Fresno police now have my id and stuff, but I've never been able to successfully contact them to get it back (they caught someone with my things on them a month after my purse was stolen).
Post a Comment