I didn't get the internship I had applied for. It's not really a surprise, but a little part of me was hoping against hope that I could get this internship and therefore have an excuse to leave my job. Now I don't know what to do. But then again, that's not really a surprise either.
Other than that last week was graduation! It was fun to have the family visit me and thanks to everyone that came. Thanks Brent and Tami for meeting Andrew and I for lunch, I really enjoyed that. In addition, thanks Dad for the tv! I love it, and it's kept me sane. By the way for those of you who don't know I'm living in the condo all alone and when I'm feeling too lonely and have no one to visit I turn on the tv for background noise. It's great. Haha, and I have watched my first dvd on the tv, and last night had some boys over playing street fighter on super nintendo. It was awesome
But I'm sad that Greg, Ellen and Jeff weren't able to come , however I hope life is going well for you guys and that Ellen you can have your kid soon! Good luck!
A side note: I was surprised at how much I enjoyed graduation. Granted I probably didn't take it as seriously as I should have...but I had fun waving to President Uchtdorf and Elder Holland (from about 5 or 10 feet away), shaking Elder D. Todd Christofferson's hand and pretty much acting like a goof during the graduation ceremonies. Neat.
1 comment:
We loved meeting up with you for lunch too! That was probably the highlight of my trip - an afternoon away from the kids (most of them anyways) with my cute husband, hanging with the sibs, and good food at Five Guys!
Post a Comment