Sunday, November 3, 2013

It's not just me!

I am so glad I'm not the only one who has neglected their blog.  I'm looking at you siblings...

Anyway I thought I'd post some pictures from my fantastic New York trip! I took a red eye on a Thursday night.  Met up with my friend Becky on Friday then explored for 5 days! Returning home the night before my birthday.

Just some of the things I did and places I visited: session in the temple, shopping and exploring 5th avenue, soho, canal street..., walked across the Brooklyn bridge, saw Newsies, visited Ellis island and the statue of liberty, the empire state building, Rockefeller center, New York public library, grand central station...and more.

Oh and my favorite was renting a bike and riding around central park.  It was so beautiful! There are many things I wasn't able to do (or had the time to do)...I think I'm going to have to go back. Up for round two sometime Becky?

3 comments:

Beck Bee said...

Yes! Round two anytime :D

Tami said...

i will get there one day! and fall looks like the perfect time to visit with all the pretty leaves changing! and yes i had pretty much give up on blogging - letting instagram become my instablog - because insta is about all i have time for these days. but i just read a friend's blog where she fully documented one of her kids birthdays the day after halloween and how it was a complete disaster and melt down central - and it was so funny and real and honest it totally inspired me to blog again. those kind of stories need to be recorded in their full glory. so we'll see... :)

Jeff Nef said...

where are the captions for the pictures?