The Good, the Random, and the Ugly
We have furniture! Little by little our apartment is coming together. Thought I'd give you a brief update!
that rug is cute!! i think we are coming to visit end of March...
Really? Awesome! I'd loved to see you guys and you should come see my apartment!
totally cute! your apartment looks more put together than our house! ha ha ha
SO cute NEf! We just bought that rug too!! Those couches look super cute in your apt too! Miss you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that rug is cute!! i think we are coming to visit end of March...
Really? Awesome! I'd loved to see you guys and you should come see my apartment!
totally cute! your apartment looks more put together than our house! ha ha ha
SO cute NEf! We just bought that rug too!! Those couches look super cute in your apt too! Miss you.
Post a Comment