Thursday, March 8, 2012

Just here and there

I'm back in Fresno for once. I feel like I've been on the move for the past couple months (which I have loved by the way). Went to D.C., then spent a couple days in Temecula. Spent a couple weeks in Fresno before going back to the San Diego area for several days at the beginning of February (for a baby blessing, birthday party, grandma time and Seaworld!). Spent another week in Fresno before spending almost a week in Sacramento where I had a blast visiting Andrew and Ashley (and seeing a friend or two). In Fresno for less than a week before I ran off to San Diego again (for grandma time, Disneyland!, and visiting with family). Now, yesterday I drove back to Fresno where I will (maybe) stay till general conference in a few weeks (we're going to Utah!). I've been having the BEST time! Traveling makes me happy. Although there is one sad result of this: I eat out a lot and work out very little=gaining weight. ugh

I've also been applying to internships. I have been (kind of) accepted at two places so far, but I have yet to finish the application process/interviews. I also have several others that I have applied for and am waiting back on. Oh joy.

And just a side note...I am so super excited for the Hunger Games movie! Unfortunately I don't have anyone to go with to the midnight showing. Oh well, I'll go anyway.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

You have a pretty awesome life! And way to go on the internships! That is way exciting. As a side note, Andrew just ordered the Hunger Games book 1&2. Since I am stuck at track meets all Saturday long this months I may actually read them.

Andrew said...

Come to Sacramento for the midnight showing! That is my spring break week.

Ellen said...

we're not doing the midnight showing but we're going on the friday night - and my sister will be there!!!! woop woop.

you should come.
And then come to Disney with us!
Do it.