June has been exhausting!
First there was Grandpa’s funeral, then Lawrence Welk, then Utah, then back to California to go to the temple, then back to Utah and now I’m here to stay…at least until Jeff’s wedding. But let me recap to you the massive amount of driving I have done (or moments spent in a car – and know this really isn’t even counting ALL the time I’ve spent in a car over the past month).
Week 1: Drove Fresno to Cerritos, to Temecula back to Cerritos, to Lawrence Welk
Week 2: Drove back to Fresno, drove (moved) to Utah
Week 3: Drove to Salt Lake back to Provo, back to Salt Lake (airport), flew to California, drove from Cerritos to LA to Cerritos to Fresno
Week 4: Drove to Cerritos, drove to Provo, Utah. Drove to Salt Lake back to Provo back to Salt Lake back to Provo
And now we are in week 5. Never thought I would say I was tired of driving, but it’s true. I’m done!...for now at least
P.S. I got the dress I talked about in the last post.
2 comments:
glad at least you'll have a cute outfit for the wedding. cuz i definitely won't. boo.
I'm excited to see your dress! I think that you should calculate the actual hours you were in the car... that would be interesting to see.
Post a Comment