Monday, May 9, 2011

Sometimes I think I may have ADD

I am having the hardest time concentrating on my homework today...it's real bad. I'm thinking this may be due to the fact that I'm just so over homework. Last week I was up until midnight EVERY NIGHT doing homework. But that may be my fault. On all of my school calendars and such it says the semester ends May 17. So in my head I thought, "oh okay, May 17...last day of school=day homework is due." Well...much to my dismay last week I discovered I was wrong! All of my final assignments are due May 10 and 11. So instead of having 2 weeks to do them as I thought, I only had one. Hence the crazy week.

Oh that and the fact that I got another calling. Not just a new one...ANOTHER one. So I now teach Sunday School AND am the Activities co-chair. Why couldn't at least ONE of them been easy? ...Rude. So let's add it all together: Final Projects+preparing Sunday school lesson+working on activities calling=More work than time available. Awesome.

And seriously, why did they give me another calling? They know I'm leaving in June for Utah for a couple months...AND they said they won't even release me. Seriously? They will have an absent activities co-chair for about 2 months and they are okay with that?! Weird.

So yeah...life's been crazy. Anyone want to finish my 10 page paper, and my last 2 final projects? I've got 4 pages done, and I've already done the other 4 final projects. Anyone...anyone...?! ...Bueller?

No comments: