Monday, November 15, 2010

Back to Fresno

So it's back to Fresno in the morning. In a way I'm excited to go back - feels like it's been forever! But at the same time I dread going where I have few friends, and only think about school and have no outside activities. But oh well...maybe I'll lose the few pounds I've gained on vacation. Grandma and Grandpa spoil me so much when I'm with them. Went out to dinner at soup plantation and in'n'out (2 times for each place) and we had a variety of good lunches and dinner and I ate way more sweets than I had in Fresno. AND I only ran once! I'm feeling pretty guilty...

Anyway I had a great time! Here are a few highlights -- watched Lindsay for a whole day, spent some time with Ellen and Ethan at the Getty museum, played xbox with greg (some day I will beat you!), finished a ton of homework, hung out with the grandparents, went to a play "Daddy Long Legs" with grandma (as grandpa couldn't go), and hung out with Brent and Tami and co. and read books to their kids (which was awesome - I don't think I will ever forget the way Lindsay was throwing herself around). And Brent and Tami, thanks oh so much for the homework help. It was much appreciated!

1 comment:

Tami said...

happy to have you! the kids will be totally bummed when they don't find you on the couch tomorrow morning... next time we'll probably have better accommodations for you. :)