Monday, April 19, 2010

Okay, so what if I'm doing it again

I know I went to Fresno for Easter, and just spent the weekend in Southern California, I'm coming again. I want to. I just can't help it. I leave after work on May 13 and come back on May 16. Anyone want to put me up for the nights on the 13-15th? Or want to do anything that Saturday? I'm free Friday night and Saturday all day!
Andrew - come down! Everyone - Let's party! And more than just lunch on a Saturday. And I promise not to go crazy (like I may have on Saturday afternoon). This trip will be awesome! Me and my friend are thinking Sea World, maybe or the beach? She's never been to San Diego and we have Friday to hang out - any ideas?

2 comments:

Greg said...

Sea World! Sea World!

Ellen said...

the saturday is the day i was thinking of doing a little sesame street party for ethan's first birthday so that would be AWESOME!! i've been making an actual sesame signpost ready for it too so we can take some fabby pics!! yay!! so excited... lot's of exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!